Original Audio Entertainment Senior Producer
A full time position at Audible, Newark NJ, USA
Posted 26 weeks ago
Audible is hiring a senior media professional to lead the development and execution of a range of original audio entertainment programming. The Senior Producer, Original Audio Entertainment will manage day-to-day third-party creative partners across the development and production lifecycle -- from ideation to greenlight, pre-production, field recording, post-production and delivery. Candidates must have proven experience in personally producing and/or bringing to market exceptional audio programming, and have a track record of successfully managing the creative output of independent producers.
- Partnership Management: Manage day-to-day communications and production schedules with third-party audio production companies as well as with independent writers, line producers, and voice acting talent to deliver externally produced original audio properties
- Creative Concepting: Review pitches, provide pitch, script and audio notes, and assist third-party creators to develop concepts that can be greenlit for production
- Greenlight / Deal Process : Work with internal teams to prepare and present greenlight packages for go/no-go investment decisions. Where requested, provide creative POV in on-going deal negotiations
- Property Development: Oversee a high volume of script, audio rough cut and audio polish notes to third-party creators
- Production Management: Provide guidance to non-native audio producers on end-to-end production, including budgeting, scheduling, staffing, technical specifications, legal requirements, and wrap packages
- Go-to-Market: Liaise with internal teams to coordinate enterprise marketing, merchandising and PR support for individual properties. Facilitate the development of supporting media assets
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in media development and/or audio production, with a focus on original entertainment-oriented properties
- A proven ability to successfully manage third-party creative and production partnerships
- Demonstrated capacity to provide critical and editorial feedback and direction to creative writers and producers, including script and audio notes
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Familiarity with script writing and audio production software
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.