A part time position
Fully remote: working with a UK-based team at Astutely.
Posted: Sep 14, 2020
Astutely is our marketing agency's new brand, specialising in turning Founders into digital thought leaders. We’re looking for a Podcast Content Manager to oversee the creation and execution of the third season of our video podcast: Subject Matter. This is a part-time role at 20 hours per week, with scope to become a full-time position in 2021 following strong performance running season 3 (15 weekly episodes).
Your primary responsibility would be creating original episodes for our host to record. This includes:
- Generating SEO-friendly, original video ideas that serve our content goals
- Writing episode scripts for the host
- Working with our audio editor to co-ordinate editing
- Briefing our video editor on graphics timestamps, thumbnails, and any other necessary edits
- Uploading + scheduling episodes
- Repurposing highlight clips across our social channels (Twitter, LinkedIn)
The skills you need:
- Exceptional written English communication. This is essential.
- High attention to detail.
- Growth mindset.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Subject Matter Podcast: Listen to the first 2 seasons here: https://spoti.fi/33lVzGj
- Our agency’s secret sauce: Empathetic communication. The 5 step process outlined in the article is the foundation we will build on with season 3’s podcast episodes. https://www.benbradbury.com/blog/empathetic-communication
- Our Founder's Twitter handle (who you'll be working closely with): @benbradbury_
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, with answers to the following five questions:
- Where are you from, and where are you based now?
- Why are you interested in applying for this position?
- What is your work background and experience related to this job?
- What are your goals with working online and/or your career?
- What is your MBTI personality type? (www.16personalities.com)
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.