A full time position at ART19 , Oakland CA, USA
Posted: April 30, 2021
ART19, a leading podcast technology company, is looking to hire a Campaign Manager to join its growing team. We are headquartered in Oakland, with a team in New York City, and several remote locations around the world. This position is in Oakland or New York.
ART19, in addition to offering best-in-class podcast hosting and dynamic ad insertion technology, also provides monetization services for its publishers — including by selling podcast ads. We sell host-read ads across a carefully curated network of podcasts, including shows from NBC, Himalaya, Pharrell Williams, and more. And we offer advertisers a targeted marketplace for advertisers to target specific listener demographics across a pool of more than 1,000 shows. We use an in-house creative studio to record native podcast ads on behalf of our advertisers.
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to help us traffic and support ads, ensuring success for our buyers and sellers alike.
Podcast ads have proven incredibly successful for both performance and brand advertisers over the past eight years. ART19’s targeting technology adds smarts that advertisers crave to the medium, giving us an even more compelling story to share with buyers.
We need a Campaign Manager with a love of the podcasting medium, and willingness to learn or proven mastery at ad operations, ad trafficking, insertion orders, etc. You'll be responsible for helping with inventory forecasting, IO verification, ad trafficking and optimization, and other ad operations duties. You will report to the Director of Ad Operations.
Your day-to-day responsibilities: Coordinate all assets for salespeople to execute advertising campaigns, which includes but is not limited to: gathering copy, scheduling third-party calls, understanding and implementing pixel tags, setting up and pushing campaigns live, monitoring delivery, pulling weekly/monthly reports and end of campaign reports, along with other tasks.
- Send email confirmation internally and externally when campaign is live
- Providing airchecks to clients upon request
- Input campaign details into internal tracking systems
- Manage campaign delivery
- Serve as a point person to buyers regarding all aspects to launch campaigns, including tags, creative, trafficking and reporting needs.
- Plan and manage special projects and other activities as needed.
What you have:
- 1-3 years of experience as a Campaign Manager or Ad Ops Specialist, working closely with a sales team.
- Professional experience building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external contacts; superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to navigate the internet environment self-sufficiently to make use of research and other tools required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with an impressive reputation for building and maintaining relationships with people at all levels of an organization.
- Requires demonstrated flexibility and proactive initiative with strong results and solution orientation
- Excellent organizational skills and time management required
- Requires persistent and effective follow through to ensure deadlines are met
- Love of podcasts
Benefits: ART19 offers a competitive benefits package, including equity and unlimited time off! Work inside a collaborative team environment with a great culture. This team works hard but also knows how to have fun and reward their employees.
About ART19: ART19’s leading audio platform provides cutting-edge tools for on-demand hosting, distribution, ad serving, and audience measurement. At the intersection of publishers and advertisers, the company powers hundreds of millions of podcast downloads every month for the industry’s largest shows. ART19 enables publishers to manage all content and ad operations in one place, offering best-in-class targeting capabilities, seamless integration with listening platforms and a flexible infrastructure to continuously enhance revenue opportunities for its clients. ART19 equips advertisers with services to reach audiences through smart targeting and custom ad creative capabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.