Head of International, Apple Podcasts
A full time position at Apple, London, UK
Posted: February 15, 2021
Apple is seeking a Head of International for Apple Podcasts to help drive and scale our Apple Podcasts team outside of the US. We are seeking an excellent senior leader with a thorough understanding of the Podcasts industry. This role requires a high degree of executive expertise given that you will help define direction for the team within this exciting medium.
- Significant and relevant international management experience in the Podcast industry.
- A proven successful team and project management track record within a global, multi-layered organization.
- The position requires a self-directed, driven, highly adaptable individual with great communication and organizational skills, able to work with pressure and provide leadership at all times.
- Excellent management skills: setting goals, driving performance and developing a team.
- You will possess great analytical skills: an aptitude for translating data into insights.
- Natural networker with the skills to build strong ties to existing and new C-Level partners across multiple and very different countries.
- Unique combination of an excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture.
- Someone passionate about always offering the best customer experience.
- Finally, we want you to be passionate about digital technology and Apple. And possess a “get it done” attitude.
The individual will manage key internal stakeholders and Apple partners and carry them towards a compelling vision. The ideal candidate will break the vision down into a concrete strategy, taking into consideration local market nuances, with clear objectives for each of the team members. Tracking and communicating progress, course correcting, and mentoring team members when appropriate are other key requirements.
This role requires a mix of strategic and functional skills, as well as people management. The individual in this role should be a professional with strong interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills. The individual will have a proven ability to influence at all levels. You will have a strong understanding of, and empathy with, the Apple brand and products.
The ideal candidate will be International in calibre and possess both understanding and passion for local nuances and popular culture.
Education & Experience
- University degree preferable. MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required. Further languages are a plus.
- This position is based in London and will include international travel.
This job has expired
We’re sorry, but this job post has now expired, and you cannot apply for it any longer.
Go to our front page to see current jobs.