Technical Account Manager
A full time position
Fully remote: working with a USA-based team at AdsWizz.
AdsWizz is a SiriusXM company, and a leading global digital audio advertising solution provider, headquartered in Silicon Valley, with a presence in 39 countries. We build the intricate ecosystem that enables digital audio advertising transactions to flow easily between buyers and sellers. We understand that audio as a medium is different – it has the power to inspire, engage, and change people. We are committed to unleashing that power and helping our customers and listeners have a better experience.
Our company is headquartered in San Mateo, California with representation offices throughout the world and a development center in Europe. We are a bunch of technologists passionate about disrupting the music, podcasting and radio industries while having fun. We’re expanding our team and currently looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM).
The role of Technical Account Manager (TAM) at AdsWizz is the crucial lynchpin for building and maintaining long standing relationships with our enterprise podcast publishers. The TAM is an expert in all things podcast distribution, analytics, and monetization. The goal of the TAM is to help our enterprise podcast publishers accomplish their podcasting goals in using our platform, and create customer stickiness and retention, so much so that our customers feel a sense of belonging to our platform and want to be our advocates. The TAM will help shape AdsWizz’s network of creators, driving a sense of belonging and ownership in the podcasting platform. In addition to supporting our enterprise publishers in an advisory role, the TAM surfaces important feedback to the rest of the team about their requests and pain points, helping to continually improve our product offering. As a central hub aligning product, business development and support teams, AdsWizz understands the importance of this role.
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Being the champion for our enterprise podcast publishers to ensure mutual success of our partnership.
- Building great relationships with publishers by becoming their trusted consultant on the platform, ensuring support is prioritized and timely, executing on a plan against success KPIs.
- Provide pre-sales support for securing large strategic partnerships with independent podcast publisher, podcast content sales networks.
- Shepherding customers through solution design, implementation, onboarding and launch and ensuring they are able to painlessly adopt our platform services.
- Coordinate with the Sales/Business Development, Product and Operations Management to ensure operation-readiness for launch.
- Keeping a pulse on happy publishers and turning them into early adopters of new features and brand champions.
- Watching for signs of unhappiness, strategizing about ways to address concerns proactively, and developing a process for and leading efforts to secure the renewal.
- Manage Priority 1 system incident escalation, communicate status and resolution to partners/customers in collaboration with Global Tech Support and Operations team.
- Advocating for customers, and surfacing their needs to influence the AdsWizz roadmap, ensuring a tight feedback loop.
- Providing product training, improving new feature adoption, and upselling platform solutions as needed.
- Strong sense of the podcasting industry and best practices for audio creators.
- You have a curious mind. You are always learning and not afraid to ask questions of our teams and of customers. You are interested in growing your skillset to offer the best of who you are.
- You’re proactive. You don’t wait for an issue to arise and you don’t wait for a solution to appear. You are trusted to help the customer reach their goals and in doing so keep them engaged for betas, interviews and feedback sessions.
- You’re empathetic. You make customers feel heard and understood, even if the answers may be disappointing. You aim to make the work painless for customers, not passing on needless work so that they can move quickly.
- You deliver results. You set expectations and meet them. Customers know how to reach you and feel they can count on you. Internal stakeholders trust you to be reliable and to enable work across teams to ensure growth.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You’re able to communicate in a clear, professional and compassionate way orally and in writing. You’re well-spoken and composed, even on the fly or when asked tough questions. You can “talk tech” as needed.
- You’re an advocate. You advocate for our customers and community. You listen to our customers and provide guidance internally to make sure we’re best serving them with our product offerings.
- You’re organized and analytical. You’re able to investigate issues thoroughly and feel comfortable with ambiguity. You like data.
- Open and flexible attitude to execute tasks at every level.
- You’re collaborative. You build bridges internally and work well interdepartmentally.
- You’re excited about helping build and maintain AdsWizz’s culture.
- You love working with distributed teams.
- You love podcasts.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field/discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Account/Client Services, Technical Consulting and/or Sales Engineering experience in the areas of Online Advertising or Content Distribution or Publishing.
- Maintain a professional and positive demeanor when dealing with internal and external personnel.
- A proven track record of business successes.
- Excellent combination of operational background, technical support and business awareness with a consultative mindset.
- Proficiency with modern business software and tools such as MS Office, Google Business Suite, Dropbox, Slack, etc.
- Understanding of podcast audio RSS feeds including importing, redirecting, and identifying industry standard tags.
- Understanding of digital advertising ecosystem (SSPs, Exchanges, DSPs, DMPs) and standard integration protocols (VAST, OpenRTB) highly desirable.
More details about our company benefits can be found by clicking the link below!
Get more details
Please mention podjobs.net in your application.